UPDATES – Please check this page regularly for situation updates.
March 18, 2020
Due to the developing COVID-19 situation, and our commitment to the health of our customers and staff, our offices are temporarily closed. Please login online to access your account or prepaid card info. We will continue to offer you service by phone, although wait times may be longer than usual.
We appreciate your patience and understanding and will reopen as soon as possible. If you have personal and confidential information please DO NOT email it, but kindly call. Continue to use email to get in touch whenever possible.
During our office closures we will not be receiving regular mail or courier deliveries, so any sent items will have a delay in processing. Thank you for your cooperation as we work through this unprecedented situation.
March 16, 2020
Dear Peoples Group valued customers and business partners,
I am writing to you personally to inform you about the actions Peoples Group is taking, as we all witness the unprecedented global impact surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
I reassure you that we remain operational and have staff available virtually to assist you by phone or email. The health and well-being of our employees, customers and partners is our top priority. We are well prepared, and will maintain our business operations and ensure our customer service levels are minimally impacted.
Protecting employees, customers and partners
We have been following the guidance of the World Health Organization (WHO) and Federal and Provincial Health Authorities in our actions to manage and respond to the evolving circumstances around this pandemic.
Some of our measures include:
- Promoting remote work for the majority of staff has been implemented across all our workplaces in Canada
- Social distancing for mandatory in person meetings, with large groups or external meetings being facilitated virtually
- Staff are available to support customers and partners by phone and email
- Daily communication with staff via intranet regarding procedures and responsibilities on COVID-19
- Business travel suspended, other essential travel is limited and is being closely monitored
- Guided by the Federal and Provincial Health Authorities we are implementing self-isolation requirements for those with potential exposure or symptoms
Access to your financial information
Please be informed your accounts may be viewed online 24/7 at Peoples Group.com or Peoples Bank
Our customer service agents are available via email and phone during normal business hours:
- Deposits: 604-683-2881 or toll free 855-683-2881
- Mortgages: toll free 833-309-4861
We realize this is an unprecedented situation which will change and evolve over time. As a valued customer or business partner, we will keep you informed via our Peoples Group and Peoples Bank websites.
In this uncertain time, our thoughts are with you and your families. Thank you for your support.
Stay calm, stay healthy.
President & CEO