Our GIC rates are among the best in Canada, and our accounts are eligible for deposit insurance offered by CDIC. Let us help you grow your investments faster.
GREAT GIC RATES*
- A rate that is fixed and guaranteed for the full term of your investment
- Eligible for deposit insurance offered by Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC)
- Minimum deposit is $1,000
- Fully assignable and transferable
- Monthly statement available online
- No set-up, service or transfer fees
- Rates applicable for registered, non-registered, and TFSA GICs
Opening an account with us is simple.
* These special rates are subject to change, however once you’ve purchased your GIC, your rates are guaranteed.
For GICs, all interest accrues annually and is payable:
- For 1 year terms or less, interest is paid at maturity.
- For 15 month terms, interest compounds annually and is paid at maturity.
- For terms of 2 years or more, you can choose interest to be paid on the anniversary date or interest to compound annually and be paid at maturity.