GREAT LONG-TERM GIC RATES*
- A rate that is fixed and guaranteed for the full term of your investment
- Long-term investments available from 1 to 5 years **
- Eligible for deposit insurance offered by Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC)
- Minimum deposit is $1,000
- Fully assignable and transferable
- Monthly statement available online
- No set-up, service or transfer fees
- Rates applicable for registered, non-registered, and TFSA GICs
YOUR LONG-TERM GOALS ARE SAFE WITH US
Opening an account with us is simple.
* These special rates can change without notice, however once you’ve purchased your GIC, your rates are guaranteed.
**For 1 to 5 year GICs, all interest accrues annually and is payable:
- for 1 year terms, interest is paid at maturity
- for 15 month terms, interest compounds annually and is paid at maturity
- for terms of 2 years or more, you can choose interest to be paid on the anniversary date or interest to compound annually and be paid at maturity.