Peoples Group 2023 Customer Feedback Survey
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF CANADA, EXCLUDING QUEBEC ONLY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN. Contest begins: 9:00 AM PST, October 23, 2023. Contest ends: 5:00 PM PST, November 23, 2023. Open to legal residents of Canada who are of the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at time of entry. There are two (2) prizes to be won. Each prize consists of one (1) PayPower Single Load Prepaid Card valued at $500 each for a total prize value of $1,000. The total approximate retail value of all prizes is $500. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received before contest closes. Limit one (1) entry per person. Winner will be chosen on or about December 1, 2023. Skill testing question required. Sponsored by Peoples Trust Company.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES CONTAIN A RELEASE AND AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. READ CAREFULLY.
- SPONSOR. The contest is a PayPower Single Load Prepaid Card promotional draw sponsored by Peoples Trust Company, 1400 – 888 Dunsmuir Street, Vancouver, BC, V6C 3K4.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. There is no purchase necessary to enter the contest or to win a prize.
- COMPLIANCE WITH OFFICIAL RULES. By participating in this contest, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules. If you do not comply with any of these Official Rules, you may be disqualified in the sponsor’s sole discretion. All decisions of the sponsor are final in all respects.
- PRIZES. There are two (2) prizes to be won. Each prize consists of one (1) PayPower Single Load Prepaid Card valued at five hundred dollars ($500) each for a total prize value of one thousand dollars ($1,000). The total approximate retail value of all prizes is five hundred dollars ($500). Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be redeemed for cash. The PayPower Single Load Prepaid Card is a single load prepaid card which can be redeemed at any participating merchant. PayPower Single Load Prepaid Card Terms and Conditions can be found here.
- ODDS OF WINNING. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the contest period.
- ELIGIBILITY. All entrants must be invited by the sponsor to complete the Peoples Group 2023 Customer Feedback Survey either by email or through its online banking portal. To be eligible to win, you must be a legal resident of Canada, excluding Quebec and of the age of majority in your province of residence at the time of entry. You cannot enter the contest if you are an employee of the sponsor or its company affiliates or an immediate family member of an employee of the sponsor or its company affiliates. Immediate family means mother, father, brother, sister, son, daughter, or common law partner or spouse.
- CONTEST PERIOD. Contest period begins on October 23, 2023, at 9:00 AM PST and ends on November 23, 2023, at 5:00 PM PST.
- HOW TO ENTER. To enter complete the Peoples Group 2023 Customer Feedback Survey by accessing the contest webpage through the banner in our online banking portal and complete the contact information. Only one entry per person is allowed. An email account may only be used to make a single entry (no bulk entries or entries on behalf of more than one person). You may not create multiple accounts to enter. All entries are subject to verification.
- PROHIBITED CONDUCT. It is prohibited to enter or to attempt to enter the contest other than as expressly permitted by these Official Rules, including through the use of robotic, automatic, or programmed methods or the creation of multiple accounts or identities. It is prohibited to include any of the following in a contest entry: vulgar or offensive content, promotion of hatred or discrimination, or promoting or describing violent, illegal, unethical, or immoral content.
- WINNER SELECTION. Potential winners will be selected by a random drawing from all eligible entries on or about December 1, 2023, at 10:00 AM PST at 1400 – 888 Dunsmuir Street, Vancouver, British Columbia. Potential winners will be notified as soon as feasible via email using the email address given on the submission. In order to be declared a winner, potential winners must: (a) correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, a mathematical skill-testing question administered by the sponsor; and (b) return a completed declaration and release form that will require the potential winner to confirm the potential winner’s eligibility and identity, and confirm the potential winner’s release of the sponsor, its affiliated companies or agents, and its respective advertising or promotional agencies from all injury or damage caused or alleged to be caused by entering or participating in this contest or the use or redemption of a prize. Failure to respond within fourteen (14) days of being notified with a correct response to the skill-testing question and the declaration and release form may result in forfeiture of the prize and another random selection will take place and process repeated until all prizes have been awarded.
- DELIVERY OF PRIZE. Arrangements for delivery of the prize will be made with the winner once potential winner has fulfilled all requirements of these Official Rules. Delivery will occur within fourteen (14) days of being declared a winner. Delivery may require winner to visit one of the sponsor’s shopping centres at winner’s own expense. Failure to accept delivery or to claim a prize may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- DISPUTES REGARDING IDENTITY OF WINNER. If the identity of a potential winner is disputed, the sponsor may, in its sole discretion, deem the entry to have been submitted by the individual assigned to the email address associated with the entry.
- RELEASE. By entering the contest, you fully release the sponsor, its affiliated companies or agents, its prize suppliers, and their respective advertising or promotional agencies from all liability of any kind relating to the contest, including, without limitation, any liability related to: (a) any technical malfunction or other problems that interfere with your entry; (b) the failure of your entry or other information to be received, captured or recorded for any reason; (c) any injury or damage to your or any other person’s property; and (d) the use or redemption of a prize.
- SPONSOR’S RIGHTS. The sponsor reserves the right to modify or suspend the contest if the sponsor determines that there has been a printing error or technical malfunction or the security, integrity, or proper administration of the contest has been compromised for any reason. The sponsor reserves the right to cancel, amend, or suspend this contest, or to amend these Official Rules for any reason The sponsor reserves the right to provide an accommodation to an entrant if requested by the entrant and if required to avoid unlawful discrimination or a breach of applicable law. Requests for accommodation must be received by the sponsor during the contest period at [email protected] or to the attention of Marketing Manager at Peoples Trust Company, 1400 – 888 Dunsmuir Street, Vancouver, BC, V6C 3K4.
- PUBLICITY AND ENTRANT INFORMATION. By participating in the contest, entrants consent to the use of their name, address, email address, postal code, telephone number, social media handle(s), comments, and image, whether on video, photograph, or any other means, for the administration of the contest or any publicity carried out by the sponsor, without further notice or compensation.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, images, drawings, illustrations, slogans, and representations are owned by the sponsor. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any of the sponsor’s intellectual property without the express written consent of the sponsor is strictly prohibited.
- WINNERS LIST. For a list of winners please email the request within ninety (90) days of the end of the contest period to [email protected] and identify the appropriate contest in the subject line.
This contest is subject to all applicable Canadian federal, provincial, territorial, municipal, and local laws, and is void where prohibited by law.
© Peoples Trust Company, 2023. All Rights Reserved.