Customer Feedback Survey Contest Rules 2021
The sponsor of the Contest is Peoples Trust Company (the “Sponsor”).
1. Rules: Please read these contest rules (the “Contest Rules”) in their entirety before entering the Peoples Group 2021 Customer Feedback Survey Contest (the “Contest”). Do not enter the Contest unless you agree to these Contest Rules. Participation in the Contest constitutes unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Contest Rules which are final on all matters relating to the Contest. By entering this Contest, you agree to be bound by the decisions of contest judges which are final and binding in all respects.
2. Prize: Two (2) prizes will be awarded, each consisting of a CDN $500 PayPower Single Load Prepaid Card (the “Prizes”). The Prizes may not be awarded to the same participant.
3. Contest Period: The contest commences at 9:00 a.m. (PST), October 15th, 2021, and ends on November 15th, 2021, at 5:00 p.m. (PST) (the “Contest Period”).
4. Eligibility: To be eligible to win the Prize, participant must:
(a) Be invited by Sponsor to complete the Peoples Group 2021 Customer Feedback Survey (the “Survey”), either by email or through its online banking portal;
(b) Be a Canadian resident (contest is not open to residents of Quebec); and
(c) Be over the age of 19;
No purchase necessary to be considered eligible.
Employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor’s entities, subsidiaries, and parent companies, as well as the immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, and siblings) and those living in the same household of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited by law.
5. How to Enter: Within the Contest Period, contestants must:
(a) Access the Contest webpage through the link provided by Sponsor through email or its online banking portal;
(b) Complete the Survey;
(c) Correctly answer the “Skill Question”; and
(d) Provide their name and email address (phone number optional).
Collectively, “Entry Requirements”.
Entries are limited to one per person.
6. Prize Draw: All contestants that have completed all Entry Requirements and are eligible will be entered into a draw, which will take place on November 30th, 2021.
7. Notification to Winners: The Winners will be notified by email. Instructions will be provided to the Winners on how to redeem their Prize.
8. General Rules:
The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Only completed entries with a valid email address and/or a telephone number who have complied with the rules and regulations as outlined will be eligible. All decisions of Sponsor regarding any aspect of the contest, including without limitation eligibility of entries, are final and binding. The ability of the winner to be awarded the prize will be subject to the winner meeting all requirements for being a customer of sponsor or one of its affiliates and the winner accepting Sponsor’s usual terms and conditions for the prize.
Sponsor is not responsible for (I) entries which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, damaged, destroyed or misdirected; (ii) telephone, technical network, online, electronic, computer hardware or software failures of any kind; (iii) incomplete, garbles or delayed Internet/email computer transmissions on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond its control which disrupts or interferes with the contest; or (v) any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising out of the participant’s participation in the contest or the acceptance, possession or use of the prize, including without limitation any injury or damage to the participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating or downloading any materials in this contest.
If for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond it’s control, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest, including canceling any method of entry, and selecting a winner from previously received entries.
Subject to all applicable Canadian federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations, these rules govern all aspects of the contest and are binding on all participants.
The winners will be required to sign a standard declaration confirming compliance with contest rules and acceptance of the prize as awarded. The winner will also be required to sign a release form releasing Peoples Trust Company, its sponsors, parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective directors and officers from all liability in respect of any liability related to the contest or the awarding of the prize.
Prize must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions. The prize is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash prior to maturity.