Notice: What we’re doing during COVID-19. Learn more
Attention: COVID-19, ce que nous faisons En savoir plus
Customer Feedback Survey
- No purchase necessary. You may enter by completing the survey and providing your contact details on the entry form. Entries are limited to one per person.
- The contest is open to all residents of Canada (except Québec) who are the age of majority or older in the province or territory in which they reside. Employees, representatives, and agents of Peoples Group (“Sponsor”), and its parent companies, affiliates as well as the immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, and siblings) and those living in the same household of such employees, representatives and agents are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited by law.
- The contest commences at 9:00 a.m. (PDT), February 1, 2020, and ends on February 15, 2020, at 5:00 p.m. (PDT).
- A random draw of eligible entries, to produce a potential winner will be held on February 18, 2020. Peoples Trust Company will notify winners by telephone or email and instruct them on how to redeem their prize. The winner will be required to answer a multi-level, time limited, skill testing question.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Only completed entries with a valid email address and/or a telephone number who have complied with the rules and regulations as outlined will be eligible. All decisions of PTC regarding any aspect of the contest, including without limitation eligibility of entries, are final and binding. The ability of the winner to be awarded the prize will be subject to the winner meeting all requirements for being a customer of Peoples Trust Company and the winner accepting Peoples Trust Company’s usual terms and conditions for the prize.
- PTC is not responsible for (I) entries which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, damaged, destroyed or misdirected; (ii) telephone, technical network, online, electronic, computer hardware or software failures of any kind; (iii) incomplete, garbles or delayed Internet/email computer transmissions on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond its control which disrupts or interferes with the contest; or (v) any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising out of the participant’s participation in the contest or the acceptance, possession or use of the prize, including without limitation any injury or damage to the participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating or downloading any materials in this contest.
- If for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond it’s control, Peoples Trust Company reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest, including canceling any method of entry, and selecting a winner from previously received entries.
- By entering, the winner agrees to have his/her name, age, city/town of residence and/or photograph used without compensation for advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes.
- Subject to all applicable Canadian federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations, these rules govern all aspects of the contest and are binding on all participants.
- The winner will be required to sign a standard declaration confirming compliance with contest rules and acceptance of the prize as awarded. The winner will also be required to sign a release form releasing Peoples Trust, its sponsors, parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective directors and officers from all liability in respect of any liability related to the contest or the awarding of the prize.
- There is one prize as follows:
- One $500 PayPower Prepaid Mastercard®, OR a $500 donation to the charity of your choice.
- This card is issued by Peoples Trust Company under license from Mastercard International Incorporated. ®/TM Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions. The prize is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash prior to maturity.